For-all-the-world sentence example
- After your dog passes, he will receive a special certificate for all the world to see.
- The moral of the victory was painted for all the world by the military execution of Robert Blum, whose person, as a deputy of the German parliament, should have been sacrosanct.
- The woman cocked her head, looking for all the world like a raven.
- It settled in a distant tree, perfectly camouflaged, looking for all the world like a broken off branch.
- The deep green forested hillsides we pass through look for all the world like the approaches to Merthyr.Advertisement
- Each spore capsule is for all the world like a clenched fist.
- The feature would appeal to people want wear the prayer but not for all the world to see.
- It may become the core of your boosted confidence the day you wear it--whether under your clothes or for all the world to see.
- Breasts were on display, for all the world to see.
- At the end of the show their nude portraits are tastefully done in a photo studio, and posted as a billboard for all the world to see.Advertisement
- Some social networking sites are also great for getting publicity for your business because you can write about what's going on in your business for all the world to see.