Footstool sentence example
- Do not smite thy footstool or Eden will remain hidden from you.
- For example, you might take a picture of footstool, then the second picture clue would be taped to the side of the stool.
- The mother can use pillows to support the baby and a footstool to flatten her lap.
- As a footstool, an occasional seat or somewhere to park a tray, our exclusive faux cubes rises to the occasion every time.
- On this level the lower classes can no longer be made the passive footstool of the higher.Advertisement
- They also include an Italian double sofa bed, a 3 seater sofa and a footstool all made in aniline leather.
- If they become penitents they shall willingly bow at the footstool of His grace to receive His pardon.
- Using a footstool (we use a child's plastic stander from Mothercare) will help align your body into a more natural position.
- Just relax and unwind among its inviting contours and snug cushions, and rest your worn out feet on the fantastic matching footstool.