Footstep sentence example
- The bearing of the pivot is called a step or footstep. Pivots require great hardness, and are usually made of steel.
- A light footstep and the clinking of spurs were heard at the door, and the young count, handsome, rosy, with a dark little mustache, evidently rested and made sleeker by his easy life in Moscow, entered the room.
- When we are walking past a fence formed by equally-spaced vertical rails or overlapping boards, we may often note that each footstep is followed by a musical ring.
- And by the way, the footstep sound effects I heard when anyone walked --I think they just copied them from Resident Evil.
- Still lower, beyond the turn of the staircase, one could hear the footstep of someone in thick felt boots, and a voice that seemed familiar to Princess Mary was saying something.Advertisement
- When the count came to see her she turned anxiously round at the sound of a man's footstep, and then her face resumed its cold and malevolent expression.