Footfall sentence example
- Monitoring 53 Number of new business start-ups and pedestrian footfall in the area.
- Retail outlets exist more and more in large shopping centers and the key to success is to drive increased footfall into these premises.
- The business enjoys a heavy footfall of passing trade in addition to a regular trade from local residents.
- Some have thus enjoyed access this year, largely due to adopting a low profile and low footfall.
- The owners of London institution Liberty saw a reduced footfall in the West End by a downturn in shopper numbers in the capital.Advertisement
- Swipe extra sales with electronic top ups E-Top Ups can earn you excellent commission and increase footfall for your business.
- His footfall revealed a spring whose waters miraculously healed the blind captain of his ship.
- The campaign delivered real business results for DLR footfall is 20 times the expected levels.
- Our 6 sheet activity also proved to be a major force in driving footfall into the stores.
- Selfridges has a tradition of staging in-store events to attract footfall.Advertisement
- To generate customer footfall into the 280 stores nationwide, highlighting top quality beds at the lowest prices.
- Positioned in railroad stations, airports and hotels, all payphone sites have a high consumer footfall ensuring that Spectrum sees ongoing healthy traffic.
- Just as Dean turned to kiss her, they both heard the distinct sound of a footfall outside the tent.