Footboard sentence example
- No cutout designs in the headboard or footboard.
- The new sculpted footboard looks a bit sci-fi and very contemporary.
- This includes fastening one end to the headboard and one end to the footboard.
- "What could we fasten this onto?" asked the servants, trying to fix a trunk on the narrow footboard behind a carriage.
- The spring mattress support is attached above the base, resting between the headboard and footboard.Advertisement
- This is typically attached by fastening a track to the front side of the headboard and footboard.
- Install the fixed side at the back portion of the crib by attaching each end to the headboard and footboard.
- B & H Cedar Log Homes provides free online instructions and plans for a gorgeous log bed including the frame, headboard and footboard.
- Using a ladder to climb to the top of a bunk bed is generally safer than scaling the footboard or headboard to gain access, but ladders are often hard to navigate for children.
- If you have a vanity table or footboard, try a bench or stool covered in animal hide for an eye-catching western accent.Advertisement
- This beadboard headboard is even available unfinished and also in a bed set with a footboard.
- If you have a footboard or four-poster bed you will need a dust ruffle that has slits in the corners.
- Those who want to attach a headboard and footboard to their beds while using foundation legs have to use brackets that can be purchased separately through the Select Comfort website.
- The footboard should be several inches higher then your mattress.
- The headboard and footboard are embellished with images of some of her favorite princesses like Ariel, Belle and Jasmine, and you can add matching pieces if you choose.Advertisement