Footballer sentence example
- A truly remarkable footballer, David Speed pays a special tribute to a legend.
- This athlete built his career on talent and good looks to become the most famous footballer in the world.
- That's odd; because I'm thinking footballer's wife crossed with Russian pimp.
- In the case of our footballer, the active rest given is a stationary exercise bicycle with moving handles.
- That 's odd; because I 'm thinking footballer 's wife crossed with Russian pimp.Advertisement
- Born David Robert Joseph Beckham on May 2, 1975, in Leytonstone, England, Beckham had a young start as an English footballer (soccer player).
- While good old "Becks" (as his fans call him) gets the brunt of the criticism for having tattoos, he is certainly not the only footballer with ink.
- The pair brought in Ryder's brother Paul on bass, amateur footballer Gary 'Gaz' Whelan on drums, Paul Davis on keyboards and, Mark Day on guitars, the only member who could actually play an instrument.
- The most widely replicated Beckham ink is the guardian angel he has inked between his shoulder blades.Those who oppose the idea of a proper, well-bred, English footballer with tattoos of course have made their thoughts known.