Folky sentence example
- folky pop & original songs, in entertaining & often humorous style.
- folky guitar gone forever, it seems.
- folky stuff on the first album.
- folky pop song being hit upon by trip-hop beats.
- folky feel to the vocal section first half of the song.Advertisement
- folky number, strong bass line, pithy lyrics and a middle eight which allowed her voice to soar.
- One song that I keep going back to is the cool acoustic ' Fabric ' that has an almost folky country feel to it.
- Download Hot (2.8 meg) Contraband - 3:48 - 1995 This is a jolly, upbeat tune with a slightly folky feel.
- But second track ' Easy Path ' lays down Seafood's real plan of action; vaguely folky melodies which suddenly go bang!
- Zoe Bicat was very folky, backed by a string section.Advertisement
- The Morrigan: Folky, but with prog leanings.
- Then there's the instrumental ' The Return of Spring ', a very pastoral uplifting piece of folky rock.
- Well, she's chucked that folky pop songstress thing out in favor of hip hop sex pot, thanks to the likes of Timbaland and Justin Timberlake, and the public has said "yes, please" to this new sound.
- It is punky and poppy, folky and thoughtful, and at times funny and full of passion that is clearly driven by something that does not quite feel like sadness and that is not quite hardcore enough to be called rage.