Folk-rock sentence example
- Renowned as the band that invented British folk-rock, Fairport formed in 1967 and in 2002 won the BBC Radio 2 Lifetime Achievement Award.
- folk-rock band Decameron, he has recorded many solo albums.
- folk-rock group Jethro Tull.
- folk-rock guitarist Richard Thompson.
- folk-rock scene.Advertisement
- folk-rock style!
- folk-rock albums for Island Records.
- In the ensuing folk rock stampede, Vanguard never did reap the huge folk rock sales of Columbia or even its indie rival Elektra.
- Al Stewart: The true life adventures of a folk rock troubadour.
- As early as 1976, he was playing clubs with a folk-rock group called Flip City.Advertisement
- They rode the wave of folk rock popularity in the mid-60s and outlasted many of the artists from that period.
- Over the years, their folk rock dropped out of mainstream popularity, but the pair remained extremely popular in the indie music world.