Folk medicine sentence example
- Modern research has validated long-standing folk medicine practices of using horsetail to mend connective tissue and bone.
- What happens when folk medicine and professional biomedicine are used at the same time?
- Capsaicin has been used for many treatments including rheumatism, in folk medicine.
- According to the Institure for Traditional Medicine, principles of Tibetan medicine have their origins in traditional folk medicine known as Bon.
- Tibetan herbalism is an ancient and complex system based on science, folk medicine and spirituality.Advertisement
- The evidence and support for this treatment remains largely anecdotal and rooted in folk medicine.
- For centuries it has been used for cooking as well as for medicinal purposes by folk medicine practitioners.
- It is not a new-found gum, for in ancient times it was used in folk medicine to treat things like persistent cough, and was also used as a laxative and, oddly enough, also to treat diarrhea.