Focus-group sentence example
- A focus group corroborated the survey results by saying they thought the ad was "very easy to understand."
- The focus group research showed that people did not know that many eye diseases are often asymptomatic.
- The results of the focus group will usually be qualitative in nature and not quantitative.
- Exact replicas of production models can be used to solicit focus group feedback on proposed new features.
- A focus group among core customers may uncover the answers you need.Advertisement