Fluorescein sentence example
- This tautomerism may be of a twofold nature :-(I) it may involve the mere oscillation of linkages, as in acridine; or (2) it may involve the oscillation of atoms, as in fluorescein.
- One defect a fluorescein angiogram test may reveal are abnormal blood vessels which leak blood into the surrounding tissues.
- A special form of angiography used by eye doctors is called fluorescein angiography.
- A subset of patients also had fluorescein angiography performed every 6 months.
- Control of transglutaminase activity in human keratinocytes by using the newly developed fluorescein cadaverine incorporation technique.Advertisement
- Diffuse or focal leakage can be identified by fundus fluorescein angiography (FFA ).
- The acid (and anhydride) are largely used in the colour industry (see Fluorescein; Phenol Phthalein) .
- This oscillation may be represented in the case of acridine and fluorescein as This theory brings the property of fluorescence into relation with that of colour; the forms which cause fluorescence being the coloured modifications: ortho-quinonoid in the case of acridine, paraquinonoid in the case of fluorescein.
- Unlike resorcin it does not give a fluorescein with phthalic anhydride.