Fluidly sentence example
- Photographers can fluidly move the sharp area around the photo by bending the flexible lens tubing.
- Jolen sighs softly - Jolen rises fluidly, dropping random bits of his armor.
- Make sure the platter is not warped and that the arm moves fluidly across the records.
- Dogs with the best conformation will move fluidly, according to the demands of their breed standard.
- Kratos moves fluidly, and loading time is fast.Advertisement
- Period. The sprites look a little clunky and aren't animated very fluidly, but everything else is hand drawn beauty at its finest.
- They move fluidly, and the environments are quite well done too.
- Even tribal tattoos have a bit of fire in them as the sharp, winding patterns flow fluidly around the body much like a flame licks at the air.
- In addition, the fluid motions of kettlebell workouts add a cardiovascular element to your workout once you have become versed enough in the exercises to perform them fluidly.
- Keep your arms and legs moving fluidly to propel yourself from one end of the pool to the other.Advertisement