Fluence sentence example
- Figure 2. SEM images of an MgB 2 target ablated at 193 nm at a fluence of 12 J cm -2.
- At the time of the first contact of the Bechuana with white men the Cape government was the only civilized authority in South Africa; and from this cause, and the circumstance that the missionaries who lived among and exercised great fluence over them were of British nationality, the connexion between Bechuanaland and the Cape became close.
- Austria gave her an opportunity of trying to extend her inand the fluence; she demanded that a union should be formed Zoil- of which she should be the leading member.
- The thermal neutron fluence rate can be measured at the customer?s premises using gold foils as the transfer standard.
- The neutron fluence rate depends upon factors such as target thickness, charged particle beam current, geometry and required neutron fluence rate depends upon factors such as target thickness, charged particle beam current, geometry and required neutron energy resolution.Advertisement
- fluence (,650-1800), and (c) the 19th century.
- fluence - Origen had held the Spirit to be a creature - was branded as a heretic (Synod of Alexandria, 362; Council of Constantinople, 381); a strong support to Cappadocian or modern Trinitarianism.