Flowstone sentence example
- The stream was cold and the passage low and gravel floored, with occasional avens containing loosely cemented fill and old flowstone.
- At the point of entry, a flowstone cascade on the left marks the climb up in to an adjacent aven.
- All routes out of the chamber are blocked by flowstone.
- The walls are covered by richly colored flowstone and the chamber at the bottom also has some good stalactites.
- A river of pure white flowstone runs along the floor.Advertisement
- We came out through Cwm Dwr which had some beautiful pristine white flowstone that nobody remembered seeing before.
- The formations started immediately at the entrance, huge stalagmites 40 to 50 foot high, massive flowstone.