Florin sentence example
- On Thursday I took 1 florin for my own spending.
- Unfortunately the crown was also issued again after a break of forty years, and the new double florin proved unpopular.
- At this time the podestd's palace (the Bargello) was built, and the gold florin was first coined and soon came to be accepted as the standard gold piece throughout Europe.
- The player pays a florin for each point of garrison they want to add.
- This experiment was made by himself in a tower at Paris, and was carried out on a grand scale under his instructions by his brother-in-law Florin Perier on the Puy de Dome in Auvergne.Advertisement
- The flower-stems are 4 to 8 feet high, the dense racemes taking up quite 2 feet of the upper portion, with flowers as large as a florin.