Floppy disk sentence example
- First of all create a bootable floppy disk and copy this program to floppy.
- However it is inadvisable to put an infected floppy disk into a diskdrive as it may accidentally get cataloged or run.
- This method also avoids complications should the floppy disk become full.
- On completion, you will be asked to remove the floppy disk and press any key to restart the computer.
- It is a very simple process to run the executable with a brand new floppy disk in the floppy drive.Advertisement
- The first is to place on a clean floppy disk the " ZoomAir.key " file for reloading after upgrading.
- He also tells us that in the 1970s the " now almost obsolete floppy disk " only held 1 Mb.
- Using floppy disk files directly in Word is especially prone to errors.
- A previously unclassified floppy disk placed in the system's floppy disk drive becomes classified SECRET.
- A previously Unclassified floppy disk placed in the system 's floppy disk drive becomes classified SECRET.Advertisement
- Floppies - while not used much since the advent of the DVD burner, floppy disk drives can still be used and found on many older models of laptops and notebooks.
- A PC which boots from an infected floppy disk becomes infected.