Flopping sentence example
- Jade was marching up the beach, Iliana flopping over his shoulder like a ragdoll.
- I first saw the fin flopping from side to side in about one meter of water less than 4 meters from the shore.
- But she did grumble; the mere sight of all these people flopping in like lemmings made her want to shout with frustration.
- This results in the head flopping to one side or the other, creating repeated localized pressure.
- Flip flopping between manslaughter and involuntary manslaughter, officials decided on the latter.Advertisement
- If possible, have alternative, low-key decorations and refreshments available as substitutes to keep the party from flopping further.
- Her eyes were closed and she was obviously unconscious, flopping like a rag doll.
- She jerked the door open, sending frightened chickens flopping against the coop walls.