Floodwater sentence example
- bringing the floodwater under a greater degree of control appears to be the key.
- Monitoring 23 Percent of buildings in the Boro affected by floodwater.
- More than 35,000 people have been left homeless as their mud houses were swept away by floodwater.
- The sewerage network in the village which had been damaged by the floodwater has also been restored and blockages cleared.
- The results were amazing too see, and had wide-spread effects with local homes and commercial premises inundated by floodwater.Advertisement
- Thousands of homes were marooned by floodwater, experts estimated the total damage bill could exceed £ 100 million.
- floodwater storage role that the Environment Agency advises should be retained in any future redevelopment of the site.
- Construction of Brick wall believed to prevent floodwater from entering College restaurant.
- On arrival a miniature pony was up to its neck in rapidly rising floodwater.
- Sandbags are one of the most well-known devices for keeping floodwater out of your property.Advertisement