Floating point sentence example
- Be aware that floating point arithmetic is not exact; matrices that are theoretically equal are not always numerically equal.
- Improvements were made to the boundary cases of floating-point arithmetic.
- Each of these gets a chapter, along with a final chapter devoted to floating point arithmetic.
- Introduction The basic assembler, as standard, does not have any support for true floating point instructions.
- Note Value is a double-precision floating-point value that represents the Julian date.Advertisement
- Note The accuracy of this function is limited by the single-precision floating-point accuracy of the machine.
- Integer Arithmetic By default, Perl assumes that it must do most of its arithmetic in floating point.
- For example, consider a floating point pipeline performing a multiplication.
- It was unusual in that it offered comparatively weak integer performance but very strong floating point performance.
- For floating point types, digits is the number of radix digits in the mantissa.Advertisement
- For trilinear interpolation there are at least 8 floating point operations required for each interpolation evaluation.
- This is a measure of the sheer number of floating-point (non-whole-number) mathematical operations it can pull off in a set space of time.