Floatation sentence example
- The factory discharges its effluent to sewer following partial treatment using dissolved air floatation (DAF) technology and high rate filtration.
- Google bought a 2.6 per cent share in the company June 2004, shortly before its own public floatation.
- Poplar seeds are embedded in a cotton-like matrix that enables floatation on wind and water.
- Soft drinks group Britvic, owned by InterContinental Hotels, Whitbread and Pernod Ricard, is planning a floatation next month.
- It also heralds a successful floatation of its petrochemical firm, Innovene that was segregated into an independent company in April.Advertisement
- A second, less well publicized, area of concern is that of pipeline floatation.
- Before your party, also make sure your guests are aware that floatation devices are not allowed inside the park, apart from devices provided by Caribbean Cove.
- Many people argue for and against floatation devices for children unable to swim, or just learning.
- Children’s imaginations transform the noodles into floatation devices, space age weapons, protective shields – the inspired possibilities of a child’s mind are endless.
- Brightly colored floatation devices in character, animal, transportation, and ocean themes are popular with this age group.Advertisement
- For added protection against the sun's rays, consider purchasing water toys and floatation devices with canopies, tents, or covers.
- Be sure to check the weight limits of water toys and floatation devices before purchasing.
- Using an aqua belt floatation device which will keep your head above the water while you remain submerged from the neck down.
- Aqua jogging should only be done by those who are experienced swimmers, even when using the floatation belt.