Flipper sentence example
- The flipper is short, broad, and truncated, and the dorsal fin a mere low protuberance.
- Snorkelers: The snorkeler prefers a lightweight, flexible swimming flipper that won't weigh her down.
- Usually it passes from the throat (the anterior part of which, with the whole of the under jaw, is dark) above the origin of the flipper, along the middle of the flank, and descends again to the middle line before reaching the tail.
- The lower numbered tag is secured to the left flipper.
- As mentioned previously, the historical figure credited with inventing the swimming flipper is none other than Benjamin Franklin.Advertisement
- Some skin loss on the leading edge of the right pectoral flipper.
- Four claws are carved on each fore flipper; two on hind flippers.
- The man has all the prospects of a burger flipper with a broken wrist.
- He had a damaged front flipper and was very weak, but otherwise seemed to be fine.
- She had a swollen jaw and swollen front right flipper and was obviously in a lot of pain.Advertisement
- For instance, compare a seal's flipper with a bird's wing.
- Throughout her high school years, Alba had roles in The Secret Life of Alex Mack, the new Flipper TV series, Beverly Hills 90210, commercials for Nintendo and J.C.Penny's, the new Love Boat, and several indie films, among others.
- Does that burger flipper have big dreams or has he resigned himself to doing the same job forever?
- Keslar is a budding house flipper, who has been hired as an assistant to Jeff Lewis.
- The ever-popular "flipper," which is a set of dentures of sorts for children who have small teeth or who are missing teeth.Advertisement
- Complete with a strum bar, whammy bar, and five different colored buttons on the neck.The strum bar is a little plastic flipper that clicks up or down, simulating the strumming motion you would make when plucking strings.