Flicking sentence example
- Nishani put her gifts aside and crossed her legs in her seat before flicking on the battle planner.
- He had a Groucho Marx way about him, flicking an eyebrow up and down while fingering a Brillo mustache.
- He barreled toward the forest, and she turned in time to see the black jaguar with the white eye patch seated at the edge of the park, tail flicking and intense green eyes on the approaching child.
- Rhyn turned to peer at her through silvery eyes, flicking his tail in impatience.
- It took Sir Parke 11 flicking match balls to win the match.Advertisement
- The ants went berserk their tails flicking high, all swarming to the point of contact with the bush.
- Imagine my surprise when flicking through the local Arabic television channel when a familiar face was starring in a not so shabby music video!
- He must have felt a little stupid up on stage singing total gibberish, flicking his long blond hair about.
- Watching the world around you isn't a finely honed skill; it's more like flicking on a light switch.
- This isn't just a case of flicking a switch at 10 minutes to midnight on 14 November.Advertisement
- Flicking off pieces of rocket salad, I fled downstairs to the basement where I felt much more at home.
- Or perhaps the game we played on the beach in our youth, flicking bottle tops round a track sifted out in the sand.
- Cassius just kept flicking jabs into the champion 's stolid face; Liston kept swinging at where Cassius had been a split second before.
- This is n't just a case of flicking a switch at 10 minutes to midnight on 14 November.
- Her ears kept flicking and she kept looking at the undergrowth on the other side of the pond.Advertisement
- You try again, because at least flicking a switch makes you feel productive in a time of crisis.
- If a child has been stung by an insect that has left its stinger, it should be removed by flicking the fingers at it.