Flickers sentence example
- She pushed herself up, grimacing at the flickers of pain still running through her.
- A theory which flickers through Church history in the train of mystical influence proceeding from the pseudo-Dionysius Areopagita has become more prominent in modern "Necestimes - that Christ would have become Incarnate sity" of even had man not sinned.
- Returning to Brandenburg as elector in 1416, the last flickers of the insurrection were extinguished; and when Frederick was invested at Constance in April 1417 his authority over the mark was undisputed.
- The spirit of the gentleman amateur flickers and dies in the harsh glare of searchlights over the Ruhr.
- The photographs in PING have a sometimes dream-like quality as sunlight flickers through shutters or neon streetlights swirl.Advertisement
- All you'll want to do is cast out just a bit, and keep your eye on the tip-if the tip flickers back and forth quickly, you've got a good pole.
- Occasionally, especially in bed, the secure evil bitch shows flickers of the vulnerable girl underneath.