Flicked sentence example
- His tongue flicked out to taste her tears.
- He flicked his nail against the pad of his thumb.
- Toni flicked her hair over her shoulder.
- The boy flicked the big, boney horse with his whip and looked thoughtful.
- Darkyn flicked a nail against the pad of his thumb.Advertisement
- He flicked a fingernail against his thumb in response, commanding her complete attention.
- Suddenly he flicked off the flashlight, plunging them into utter darkness as she stumbled against him.
- Mavra Kuzminichna flicked the dust off the clavichord and closed it, and with a deep sigh left the drawing room and locked its main door.
- Then he laughed at her cry and flicked it back on.
- She flicked the whip so that the end of it snapped on his shoulder - a warning, no more.Advertisement
- The noblewoman withdrew a delicate knife and flicked the inside of her wrist with the tip of the blade.
- The serpent raised its ugly head, the beady black eyes measuring Megan as its tiny forked tongue flicked in her direction.
- Robinson furiously backpedaled to parry the ball into the air but Giggs was lurking with intent and flicked a header... "
- Moments later Ritchie Humphreys flicked a header past the far post.
- The monitors flicked off and the drone of the aircon whirred down to silence.Advertisement