Fleur-de-lys sentence example
- dexter claw on an Escutcheon Or changed with a Fleur-de-Lys Gules.
- Painted fleur-de-lys frieze runs the full length of the church above window level.
- Main Street toward the Fleur de Lys on the corner of the main village street.
- Common patterns include a fleur-de-lys, a laurel wreath, and diamond shapes.
- Then you'll love Hubert Keller's Fleur de Lys.Advertisement
- on the compass card, and so surmounted it with the fleur-de-lys, traditionally chosen for that purpose on the compass by Flavio Gioja in honour of Charles of Anjou, king of Sicily and Naples.
- Here his conduct was anything but diplomatic. He at once announced himself as the protector of the extreme Jacobins in Rome, demanded the expulsion of the French emigres who had taken refuge there, including the "demoiselles Capet," and ordered the fleur-de-lys on the escutcheon of the French embassy to be replaced by a picture of Liberty painted by a French art student.
- CREST: On a Wreath Or and Vert a Finch proper resting the dexter claw on an Escutcheon Or changed with a Fleur-de-Lys Gules.
- coronet of crosses and fleur-de-lys is the original cushion with the royal arms and supporters of the Stuart sovereigns.