Flesh-out sentence example
- The tiny caterpillars strip the flesh out of leaves causing brown blotches which become holes later.
- Faulkner uses Owen's iconic poetry to flesh out the bones of three bodies exhumed from the earth of the erstwhile trenches.
- You've also got to laud the filmmakers ' considerable ambitions of attempting to flesh out a complex sci-fi opus on such a shoestring.
- I got a good start covering Connery through Moore submariners, however I still have to flesh out the Dalton era Submariner.
- Best insurance coverage flesh out his at Walter s of doing business.Advertisement
- I got a good start covering Connery through Moore Submariners, however I still have to flesh out the Dalton era Submariner.
- Best insurance coverage flesh out his at walter s of doing business.
- For the best results, and the lowest heating bills this winter, go over your home's insulation and flesh out cold or thin spots.
- While there is some disadvantage to not being able to try on clothing right there in the store, shopping online to flesh out your closet has the distinct advantage of giving you more choices than any brick-and-mortar store.
- You should write several drafts of them, as the writing process will help you clarify your ideas and really flesh out everything you need to make your show a success.Advertisement
- Social networking can be one of the best ways to find new employers, find old colleagues, flesh out ideas and to just make business contacts.
- The application is either copying the original format of listing friends by interaction, or simply pulling random names to flesh out the list.