Fleecy sentence example
- From the top of their fun fleecy heads to the tips of their toes, Lily Dolls are very special playmates.
- Consisting of a blow-up air bed fitted snugly into a fleecy sleeping bag, the bed features a colorful picture of Thomas.
- Admirable results are thus produced; as when, through a medium of cerulean blue, bright goldfish and blue-backed carp appear swimming in silvery waves, or brilliantly plumaged birds seem to soar among fleecy clouds.
- The word "flocculent" is used of many substances which have a fleecy or "flock"-like appearance, such as a precipitate of ferric hydrate.
- Each day fleecy clouds floated across the sky and occasionally veiled the sun, but toward evening the sky cleared again and the sun set in reddish-brown mist.Advertisement
- The Angora from the heights of central Asia Minor has curly, fleecy, silky, white wool, 4 to 7 in.
- They are both reddish yellow and brownish black (according to individual variation) in skin colour, with head hair often tending to russet, and body hair of two kinds - black and bristly on the upper lip, chin, chest, axillae and pubes; and yellowish and fleecy on the cheeks, back and limbs.
- Lambswool Slumber Ball: At $24.99, this bed is slightly higher priced, but you'd be hard put to find this kind of fleecy feline luxury at a better price.