Fleabane sentence example
- Canadian fleabane is intermediate between a summer and winter annual.
- The previous day on a preliminary walk to see where we might go I found blue fleabane and tomato.
- In the damper parts fleabane and marsh woundwort can be seen.
- Fleabane (Erigeron) - Michaelmas Daisy-like plants of dwarf growth, somewhat alike in general appearance, and having pink or purple flowers with yellow centres.
- If you have allergies to ragweed, you may want to avoid products containing plants from the same family such as fleabane.Advertisement