Flavonoids sentence example
- Making use of a wide-range of antioxidant protection appears crucial, and flavonoids, including green tea catechins, are very potent antioxidants.
- Cranberry juice contains various antioxidants including flavonoids, which are known to inhibit cytochrome P450 activity.
- It's a gluten-free, wheat-free plant food full of amino acids, flavonoids, and a whole host of vitamins and minerals.
- Red wine is also high in polyphenolic flavonoids, most often referred to as antioxidants, which have a huge number of health benefits.
- The polyphenolic flavonoids in red wine are what benefit the heart the most.Advertisement
- Helps to prevent plaque build up - Working along with vitamin B6, the antioxidant properties of the flavonoids help to prevent plaque build up on the arterial walls.
- Polyphenolic antioxidants, in which group flavonoids belong.
- Reduces or prevent urinary tract infections and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids.
- The scents are distilled from pure essential oils and combined with vitamins, carotenoids and flavonoids.