Flavonoid sentence example
- Well this is due to the presence of some substances in the leaves called anthocyanins, members of the flavonoid group.
- Block that enzyme About one third of the dry weight of green tea leaves is made up of a flavonoid called catechin.
- Ipriflavone is a synthetic flavonoid derived from the soya isoflavone called daidzein.
- flavonoid family of plant chemicals, which have been credited with a wide range of health-promoting advantages.
- Flavonoid intakes were estimated based on the known flavonoid intakes were estimated based on the known flavonoid concentrations in specific foods.Advertisement
- For gentle skin cleansing and purification Combines purifying micro-particles with the regulating effectiveness of the plant flavonoid complex.
- Taking flavonoid supplements can help you get all this cardiovascular support and still enjoy the benefits of a low-carb lifestyle.
- Onions and apples contain large amounts of a flavonoid called quercetin.
- Many years ago, the flavonoid rutin was reported to increase the effectiveness of conventional medication in people with glaucoma.
- The active ingredient in milk thistle is called silymarin, which is a flavonoid complex that is extracted from the seeds of the herb.Advertisement
- flavonoid content.
- flavonoid glycosides, 6% terpenoids ).
- flavonoid supplements?
- flavonoid complex.