Flaunted sentence example
- He's flaunted the divine codes for too long.
- Only a few minutes ago she had flaunted death.
- She gained nearly 50 pounds during her pregnancy and flaunted her baby bump in trendy maternity fashions.
- I was absolutely aghast to hear how much my correspondence was being flaunted before the public gaze.
- To the more extreme end you find the blatant misogyny flaunted in Slick Rick's track ' Treat Her Like A Prostitute ' .Advertisement
- Astute in small matters, he had no breadth of view or foresight; his policy was continually warped by his passions or caprices; he flaunted vices of the most sordid kind with a cynical indifference to public opinion, and shocked an age which was far from tenderhearted by his ferocity to vanquished enemies.
- After a hiatus from acting, Kirstie flaunted a shocking new form in 2005.
- In fact, iconic rebels such as James Dean flaunted their rebellion by wearing nothing but their tee-shirts out in the open during the 60s.
- The always elegant Diane Kruger flaunted some serious style savvy backstage at Chanel in Paris.
- If small enough, it can be covered up for work or formal events, but is fancy and noticeable enough to be flaunted when the time is right.Advertisement
- Kate Gosselin's stomach surgery was deemed a success and in May 2009 the reality TV mom flaunted her tight abs during a highly publicized vacation to Bald Head Island, North Carolina.
- Where Kate once flaunted sporty curves, she now shows off a visible breastbone.
- In Edinburgh she was received by a yelling mob, which flaunted before her at each turn a banner representing the corpse of Darnley with her child beside it invoking on his knees the retribution of divine justice.