Flatulence sentence example
- You may experience gas, flatulence, constipation or stomach upset if taking a liquid supplement.
- It is also excellent for treating dyspepsia, colic and flatulence.
- In effect, the people who are directly exposed to a flatulence outburst become unwitting air filters.
- It is likely to produce a small excess of flatulence and possibly gastric distension.
- Methane is released into the atmosphere from bovine flatulence, rice paddies, and bacteria in bogs.Advertisement
- These bacteria produce gas, cramping, bloating, a "gurgly" feeling in the abdomen, and flatulence.
- Initial complications and side effects include dizziness, nausea, flatulence, and minor pain.
- Used to treat indigestion and flatulence.
- Cabbage is healthy in moderation, but too much creates flatulence and gas.
- Mints make excellent flavorings, and teas and tisanes brewed from mint calm upset stomachs, flatulence and any discomfort in the digestive system.Advertisement
- If a man lights his flatulence and subsequently bursts into flames from the waist down, college students will be passing the video evidence from computer to computer for weeks.
- Because these ingredients are not normal canine food, they can lead to digestive disturbances and other unpleasant side-effects including flatulence and irritable bowels.
- Various morbid conditions of the body generally may give rise to different symptoms. Thus a gouty condition may manifest itself in one man as eczema of the skin, giving rise to redness and intense itching; in another as neuralgia, causing most severe pain; in a third as bronchitis, producing a distressing cough; in a fourth as dyspepsia, giving rise to flatulence and intestinal disturbance; and in a fifth as inflammation of the great toe, accompanied by redness, swelling and pain.
- The stomach may become distended with gas on account of acid fermentation leading to the frequent swallowing of saliva, and both this form of flatulence and that caused by the actual formation of gas are much diminished by such drugs as tend to prevent fermentation.
- Flatulence and diarrhoea as well as many general disorders are often due to intestinal depression caused by microbes.Advertisement
- It sometimes answers very well in persons troubled with flatulence, since meat does not give rise to the same amount of gas in the intestines as carbohydrates.
- During its continuance fat is absorbed from the subcutaneous tissue, and patients become very much thinner, so that it not only lessens flatulence, but reduces obesity.