Flattens sentence example
- As in other Gastropoda Anisopleura, this shell-sac may abnormally develop a plug of chitinous matter, but normally it flattens out and disappears, whilst the cap-like rudiment of the permanent shell is shed out from the dome-like surface of the visceral hump, in the centre of which the shell-sac existed for a brief period.
- It flattens out short visceral " loop " with its three ganglia and disappears before is lightly-shaded.
- Charged with all this matter, the Semliki, as it emerges from the region of forest and cataracts (in which, often closely confined by its mountain barriers, the stream is deep and rapid), becomes sluggish, its slope flattens out, and its waters, unable to carry their burden, deposit much of it upon the land.
- Here, as in all cases, the carbon-content must be the result of a compromise, neither so small that the rail flattens and wears out like lead, nor so great that it snaps lil'° g?
- Here, as in all cases, the carbon-content must be the result of a compromise, neither so small that the rail flattens and wears out like lead, nor so great that it snaps lil'Ã‚° g?Advertisement
- Cotton is best when used for small area rugs rather than wall-to-wall carpeting because it absorbs moisture, flattens quickly, and stains easily.
- The boning flattens your stomach, giving a more perfect curve to your hips.
- The finish is held together with some rustic tannins and a tang of acidity but flattens out quickly.
- Unfortunately, some one-piece swimsuits are designed in a way that actually "flattens you out" up top.
- This is a mid-rise panty that flattens the tummy while boosting the bottom.Advertisement
- Your entire hip and thigh area is encased in a slimming shaper that not only flattens your tummy, but also gives your rear end a lift at the same time.
- If the nap flattens through wearing it regularly, you might not be able to fluff it as well as you could with more regular washes.