Flatbread sentence example
- The menu, meanwhile, criss-crosses the Mediterranean, picking up chorizo, harissa, mozzarella & Turkish flatbread along the way.
- Huevos rancheros make a substantial breakfast with fried eggs smothered in spicy tomato sauce and served on a flour flatbread.
- Flat bread - Use flatbread or wraps for a new twist on sandwiches.
- A flatbread called khubz is typically served with it.
- They keep things simple with pizza, beer, flatbread sandwiches and hot dogs.Advertisement
- This dough recipe, adapted from Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day, can be used for one pizza or flatbread with any combination of toppings.
- Injera is a spongy, sour flatbread, traditional to Ethiopia and Eritrea.
- Food choices include Cheese French Bread Pizza, Pesto Chicken Flatbread Melts, Gourmet Mushroom Pizza, and more.
- The casual, family-friendly restaurant has typical sports bar grub, including cheese sticks, onion rings, burgers, sandwiches, and flatbread pizza.
- The main menu features a variety of salads, sandwiches, grilled flatbread pizzas, grilled seafood and steak and other entrees, including rotisserie chicken, beef, trout, crab cakes and ravioli.Advertisement