Flapped sentence example
- The ducks flapped their wings and splashed across the pond, finally becoming airborne.
- Jackson flapped his arms and mouthed, "Go… Go!"
- The cold wind flapped the ends of her kerchief and her loose locks of gray hair.
- Spent ages (4.5 minutes) queuing for cash at the machine as some scatty wreck flapped over her withdrawal.
- Mimi Maternity offers flared, relaxed boot cut, button front, flapped pocket, and crinkle jeans in sizes ranging from XS-XL.Advertisement
- Although we were higher than them, the feisty matriarch raised her trunk and flapped her ears at us in irritation.
- The main flapped once, and banged like a strongroom door to the thump of the wind pouring out of the valley.
- Jackson flapped his arms and mouthed, "Goâ€¦ Go!"