Flanker sentence example
- The England U16 'A ' side includes open side flanker Guy Mercer (King Edwards School and Dorset and Wiltshire ).
- A catch and drive saw flanker Redford Pennycook touch down for a try, which fly half Tommy Hayes was unable to convert.
- It was 20 minutes into the first half before the pack drove flanker Andy Saull over for the opening try.
- No sooner had their carded prop returned, their long serving open side flanker, Hedley Verity, took his place on the bench.
- There are six circle stones standing, the recumbent 2.3m long and 1m high, and the western flanker at 1.9m.Advertisement
- The eastern flanker is aligned to the major southern moonset.
- However, there is no place in the squad for impressive flanker James Forrester, who scored a try on Sunday.
- Tongan international flanker Johnny Tuamoheloa is now at Worcester and fly half Dave Harvey has returned to Australia after a spell with Coventry.
- Beth has played number seven (openside flanker) for both games.
- The solitary change is positional and involves Nick Easter moving from blindside flanker to number 8, swapping with Andre Vos.Advertisement
- However, in his spare time he plays either hooker or flanker for his favorite local rugby team, Burnham United.
- The rich, fragrant body lotion was introduced as a flanker product to the already best-selling fragrance.