Flaked sentence example
- The blister if unbroken was heated, pricked, and then rubbed level with a burnisher; if, as sometimes happened, the silver had flaked away it was replaced by coatings of pure leaf silver rubbed in with a burnisher.
- You might also like to try soured cream, lemon juice, flaked almonds or ground cloves.
- A gravimetric batch blender from TSM Control Systems is being promoted for its ability to blend in flaked regrind.
- It's a classic, again with a very classic vinegarette, with added crunch from flaked almonds and optional lardons or pancetta.
- Try other tasty toppings with your cheese like flaked tuna and sweetcorn, mushrooms, and diced lean ham or turkey.Advertisement
- However, the flour can be used for baking rye crispbreads, or the flaked grain used in health foods.
- Topped with breadcrumbs, cheese and flaked almonds, this makes a toothsome, teatime treat.
- It flaked a little on me, but nothing like other brands I've tried.
- Flammea - A handsome, though inaptly named, flower of medium size, being a deep wine-red rather than flame-color, with red stamens and petals flaked with white towards the tips.
- Petals rosy-purple, tipped and flaked with pink; stamens orange-red.Advertisement
- Melt and pour soap bases are sold in bar form, as well as shredded or flaked form.