Flagpole sentence example
- However, if you manage to launch yourself and land on the top of the flagpole, you can actually get a free life!
- The age saw flagpole sitting public goldfish swallowing and other outdoor marathons to generate ballyhoo.
- A. You need planning permission from your local council to erect a flagpole.
- At the urging of the famous painter Jacques Louis David, the blue is always on the hoist side, closest to the flagpole.
- Flagpoles for 1Ups: Just like in the original Mario Bros, you get a certain number of points depending on where you jump onto the flagpole at the end of a stage.Advertisement
- He said it would be like putting a new flagpole on a condemned building.
- flagpole base, flanked by the remains of fascia lettering.
- flagpole at the corner of the Kop originated from the Great Eastern ship.
- The ordinary citizen can already fly the national flag anytime they like from a vertical flagpole without the need to request consent from anyone.
- Grand buildings of the colonial period surround Merdeka (Independence) Square, which boasts the tallest flagpole in the world.Advertisement
- DS is then in the first building on your right, with a silver flagpole marking the entrance to our shared parking area.
- A national flag flown on a single vertical flagpole provided there is nothing added to the flag or the pole.
- Now itÃ¢s the venue for national events and colorful parades and boasts the worldÃ¢s highest flagpole at 328 feet.
- When collecting for the society he flies our flag on a 10 meter flagpole in his garden.
- foreshore in front of Club House in transit with Club flagpole.Advertisement
- The flagpole has an internal halyard which is accessible only through a small lockable cover.