Flagellar sentence example
- H If the flagellar border splits, the membrane doubtless divides also; but where the flagellum is a new formation the membrane will be too.
- nearer the flagellar end).
- The small Trypanosomes resulting from either of these modes of division differ from typical adults by their stumpy, pyriform shape, the position of the kinetonucleus near the flagellar end of the body, and the absence, during the first part of their youth, of an undulating-membrane.
- E - H shows the formation of the myonemes and the flagellar border (flagellum) of the undulating membrane, by means of a greatly elongated nuclear-spindle.
- Flagellar border of undulating-membrane (3rd axial spindle).Advertisement
- Further analysis of the microarray data has suggested roles for these regulatory elements other than in the control of flagellar biosynthesis.
- Many of the novel predicted genes are associated with surface polysaccharide, flagellar biosynthesis and modification in addition to hypothetical genes.
- zoospore plasma membrane is continuous with the flagellar membrane (F) but only part of the flagellum is seen in this section.
- only is there an intimate correspondence in this respect between the two principal organellae, but the flagellar apparatus itself is really of nuclear origin and remains closely connected with the kinetonucleus (cf.
- The zoospore plasma membrane is continuous with the flagellar membrane (F) but only part of the flagellum is seen in this section.Advertisement