Flab sentence example
- I wish everyone who is fighting the flab the very best of luck.
- Everyone has abs; it's just that most of us have a layer of flab covering them.
- Antenna digs in... Brain experts at the Scripps Research Institute in California have come up with a novel strategy for shedding excess flab.
- This keeps upper arm flab from flattening out and appearing more noticeable.
- So, when those players in the commercial retire from football and their abs get flabby and their hard muscles transform in to soft flab, maybe someone should point and laugh at them.Advertisement
- If you see a print you adore, ignore flab and stretch marks, just buy the suit and wear it with pride!
- Ruched sides can go a long way toward enhancing a stick-thin figure or camouflaging unwanted flab.
- By improving the strength of all major muscles, individuals shaped their entire physique instead of create disproportionate tone and flab.
- It won't duplicate the tight, toned look you'd get at the gym and it won't make you skinny if you're not, but it can help disguise flab and cut down on jiggle, which may be all you need.
- The waistband's a bit higher than usual, but that's because of its ability to hide away extra tummy flab.Advertisement
- The body is shaping up, losing flab, becoming stronger.