Fizzled sentence example
- And yet, her childhood dream of a horse ranch had fizzled out.
- But the projected march on Westminster fizzled out when the preparations made to receive it became known.
- All the new friends I had made soon fizzled out.
- The magic around the Other fizzled.
- fizzled out, daily routine has long caught up with them.Advertisement
- They then spilled up and Mole and Al did a few gigs on their own which eventually fizzled out.
- fizzled away and the processing plants closed down.
- They came every five minutes until about 3.30, and then fizzled out.
- After his political career fizzled, he was a news anchor for an NBC affiliate in Cincinnati, then took on the role as daytime talk show host.
- While the initial reaction had her merchandise flying off the shelves (and subsequently being sold on eBay), recent news says that the line fizzled.Advertisement
- That relationship fizzled in 2005 and Leo moved on to another model (Bar Rafaeli) and Gisele began dating New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.
- Why she hooked up with the then married man, one can only guess, but the "relationship" fizzled almost as quickly as it heated up, resulting in Brit's camp filing a restraining order against the man.
- The game just fizzled without an official cancellation notice.
- Finding board game rules for games that have long since fizzled and gone the way of the dodo bird is not difficult at all.
- Just after the world thought that pop princess Britney Spears had fizzled into a has-been, she showed up on the list at Wondrous.com that states her 2010 earnings to have been $64 million.Advertisement
- Hunter and Pollard's relationship quickly fizzled, which paved the way for I Love New York season two.
- The marriage eventually ended, but her relationship with reality TV never fizzled.
- CBS Records took note of his distinctive voice and got him into the studio to record three songs, but that deal fizzled out before it had even begun.