Fiver sentence example
- Fiver to you DVDs Synopsis A wealthy businessman hires a bodyguard to protect his girlfriend who has become witness to a murder.
- Fiver to you DVDs Synopsis James Brooks directs this satirical comedy about three ambitious TV newscasters.
- You can pay a fiver each for the privilege, raise money from the general public or both!
- Good for lunch if you want to spend a fiver.
- I'd put a fiver on them to go down.Advertisement
- There's 150 meters on the spool and it only cost a fiver!
- Come top of your mini league you get a fiver, £ 2 for 2nd.
- Priced up at a mere fiver, a third of its true worth, I had to make it mine.
- The grubby fiver goes, tho, to Steve Dickinson who takes us back to 1982 and the very first issue of Sinclair User.
- Like an alcoholic down to his last fiver, he makes every note count.Advertisement
- But I don't want free hair restorer, tho a nice crisp fiver wouldn't be bad, eh?
- Tho Eddie has translated the Vicar's parable of the talents plans as a free fiver for going to church!
- Therefore you can get quite tipsy on a fiver!
- Therefore you can get quite tipsy on a fiver !