Fishmonger sentence example
- Again, ask your fishmonger for tips about selecting the best.
- So that if, for example, a fishmonger uses such a machine to ascertain the weight of a piece of fish which he places in the goods - pan, and thereby depresses it down upon its stop, and then places weights in the weights-pan till the goods-pan rises, the customer is charged for more than the real weight of the fish.
- Although most major cities now have at least one "gourmet" market that sells high-end, hard to find edibles, Balducci's was the first New York City company to have a greengrocer, fishmonger, butcher and delicatessen all under the same roof.
- fishmonger's stall, groaning faintly.
- He was a local man who became a fishmonger in London.Advertisement
- By establishing yourself as a loyal customer, the fishmonger will be more likely to steer you to the best deals, the freshest seafood, and information that he might not otherwise be willing to divulge.
- A fishmonger is a trained specialist who knows the different types of fish, characteristics, how to prepare and what to look for when buying.
- fishmonger's shop.
- fishmonger's slab.
- fishmonger's counter, snap up some oily fish such as mackerel and salmon.Advertisement
- I am lucky in having local fishmonger Marcus stopping his van next to my house every Wednesday.
- The photograph above shows Swedish fishmonger Svante Wedin with the elongate fish.
- find the fishmonger, spot the baker, find the butcher, spot the post office or even find the chemist.
- fishmonger shops.
- fishmonger slabs.Advertisement