Fish-and-chips sentence example
- It has a menu for lunch and dinner that features appetizers such as hot wings and calamari and entrees such as prime rib and fish and chips.
- Many serve a range of dishes from a la Carte cuisine to fish and chips and ice cream.
- Corralejo's restaurants offer a wide choice, from good old English fish and chips to Mexican tacos or Indian curry.
- Corralejo 's restaurants offer a wide choice, from good old English fish and chips to Mexican tacos or Indian curry.
- The scintillating chicken tikka masala, a dish which now outsells fish and chips in Britain, is equally outstanding.Advertisement
- While there is something for everyone, including a kids menu available upon request, the selections are heavy on various seafood items, including crab cakes, dungeness crab, and fish and chips.
- For example, in the first episode, Dave encounters the beautiful Carmen at a restaurant where she serves him fish and chips.
- During their initial encounter, Dave simply orders his fish and chips.
- The menu includes chicken sorrento, stuffed sole, boiled scallops, chicken scampi and fish and chips.
- Lia's menu offers a nice variety of lunch and dinner entrees that run the gamut from lasagnas and pastas to fish and chips and fried clams.Advertisement
- Known to many as a hangout for locals, the restaurant offers a full menu, with a range of choices from fajitas to fish and chips.