First strike sentence example
- "I can't control—" Her first strike slammed into her father's head, cleaving straight through it.
- The Other moved, his first strike sizzling by her.
- Her first strike might as well have been in slow motion; no one moved like he did with brute strength that flattened her after a particularly harsh block.
- And what perhaps would first strike an unprejudiced critic in Taylor's examples of conflicting ideals or antagonistic yet ultimate moral judgments would be the perception that they are not necessarily moral ideas or judgments at all, and hence necessarily not ultimate.
- "I can't controlâ€”" Her first strike slammed into her father's head, cleaving straight through it.Advertisement
- Alternatively, a first strike in a cyber war could disable an opponent's systems while keeping the aggressor 's intact.
- The first strike was on Tuesday May 13, called by all the main union confederations.
- In other words for the planners, planning an American first strike was the only way of " deterring " a Soviet first strike.
- Prolog ' First Strike ' opens the story with a high ranking military personnel being escorted to a secured US location.