First-people sentence example
- The first people to practise the profession of money-lending in England regularly were the Jews, and the business has remained largely in their hands, though they are in the habit of trading under assumed names.
- These are the first people mentioned in the note, nor is there any likelihood that they or the rest of Paul's friends' had made a sudden migration to the, capital.
- conquistadors in the 16th century were the first people to discover potatoes and bring them to Europe.
- The first people to move back into the region were nomadic hunter-gatherers.
- The elation of being the first people ever to see this was simply gob smacking.Advertisement
- Salary: £ Neg Details: First People Solutions wish to recruit an experienced applications support specialist.
- Then he called his wisest men together and asked them, "Is it really true that the first people in the world were Egyptians?"
- These children are learning it just as the first people who lived on the earth learned it in the beginning.
- Environmentalists should be the first people onboard the genetic modification bandwagon.
- The first people to go away were the rich educated people who knew quite well that Vienna and Berlin had remained intact and that during Napoleon's occupation the inhabitants had spent their time pleasantly in the company of the charming Frenchmen whom the Russians, and especially the Russian ladies, then liked so much.Advertisement
- While many people do use flocking powder for scrapbooking, stampers and card-makers were the first people to incorporate this textural element into their creative projects.
- Along with wife, Jada Pinkett-Smith, he is rumored to be one of the first people to have seen Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' baby.
- Both the soldiers and the public grew accustomed to the shirts, although at first people were still shocked to see men without a collared shirt in civilian life.
- Horror is a very popular genre, and many horror fans will wait in line for hours to be some of the first people to see a certain film.
- For example, blood type O is ascribed to the first people who lived as hunter gatherers.Advertisement