First-light sentence example
- The first light of day filtered in through the small square window above her bed.
- Two miles west by south are the quarries of Carmyllie, the terminus of a branch line from Arbroath, which was the first light railway in Scotland and was opened in 1900.
- Donnie had scampered down at first light and dropped off his un-separated but translated letters of Annie's notebook, which Dean penned to completion over breakfast.
- The phantom stayed with Katie throughout the night and into the first light of morning. Katie didn't sleep, not with the creepy phantom and no sign of Gabriel. She huddled in the hollow of the tree by the lake, praying for Gabe to reappear.
- The first of the two Gemini telescopes - Gemini North - saw first light in 1999.Advertisement
- I draw up the toad, the cops owl, the ram, the giant carline thistle opening at first light like a supernova.
- The rock attracts large shoals of barracuda that usually engage in a feeding frenzy at first light.
- While in the past, shoppers have stood outside of the local Walmart, shivering in the cold waiting for the store to open as the first light of dawn was peeking over the horizon, this year the store is trying something different.
- If you're looking for a little more color, Color Palettes are available in 4 shades, and for an otherworldly glow you can apply First Light Face Glow.
- He also made the very first light gun, which was able to detect light on the television screen.Advertisement