Fired up sentence example
- To escape the smiling innkeeper role, he plodded barefoot out back to the small patio, fired up the barbeque, popped the cap on the first of the last three Fat Tire Ales and stretched out on Cynthia's chaise.
- Richard Archibald from Ballymoney Gled tae finally hear fae sae many Scotch folk that're aa fired up aboot thair ain leid.
- I employ fabby local designers to get the glue gun fired up!
- interrogation room, Jack is fired up trying to get Jonah to talk.
- But it was giraffes that really fired up these ancient Saharan artists - some are impressively large and remarkably lifelike.Advertisement
- We also enjoyed a refreshing mixed fruit salad, fired up with hot and sour sauces and spices.
- tamping the tobacco, he fired up a lighter to the pipe.
- Tamping the tobacco, he fired up a lighter to the pipe.
- When wanted to alter anything, we just fired up a debugger and twiddled the bits.
- A few of my favorite brands are Revlon Colorstay Softflex in Red Velvet, Loreal Endless Comfortable 8-Hour in Fired Up.Advertisement
- There's no reason not to get the collector bug fired up early.
- Taking the time to communicate and plan before a computer is ever fired up will result in the best website possible, regardless of the client.