Fire-up sentence example
- With Fred's approval, he dashed up to the old man's room to fire up his computer and do so.
- Then the furnaces fire up to prepare the molten bronze - a mix with 22 or 23% tin is used.
- Independence Day is the perfect time to fire up the grill and flex your barbecue skills.
- There are many inspirational quotes geared to fire up graduates to make the most of their young lives.
- At sporting events, a costumed school mascot may appear on the sidelines to fire up the students, parents and community members in attendance.Advertisement
- And the best way I could get my nicotine fix was to fire up a cigarette and inhale the smoke.
- Instead, fire up the steam and guide the iron a few inches above the tie, letting the steam do its job.
- So unless you want to fire up the PS2 and scroll through the menu for a couple of hours, it's really not that big of a deal.
- Audacity will record every sound that comes through your speakers, so simply fire up your game and let it to its job.
- Once you have the images you want, fire up your paint program.Advertisement
- Whatever you do, fire up your grill and don't be afraid to get some inexpensive tasty wines to go with a great meal!
- It's also a good idea to take foods that you can enjoy without having to fire up the grill.
- As you go through the poses, you not only fire up your metabolism and challenge your endurance, but you also gain the many benefits of yoga including inner peace and reflection.
- When you fire up your grill, bring it to the highest temperature setting.