Fire-extinguisher sentence example
- There should always be a full fire extinguisher in a designated location.
- All members would also be encouraged to carry a fire extinguisher in their units or cars.
- On most they offer 5 years warranty and their staff members are available to help you choose the right fire extinguisher for your requirements.
- Never use a fire extinguisher on a fat pan fire.
- Keep a suitable fire extinguisher or fire blanket in a handy place.Advertisement
- Do you have a fire extinguisher in your server room or near your servers?
- A dry chemical fire extinguisher works well in putting out a wood fire.
- Only attempt to fight the fire if it is safe and practical to do so, using an appropriate fire extinguisher.
- Fire extinguisher training - How to use a fire extinguisher training - How to use a fire extinguisher A best-seller fire safety program in DVD format.
- They created fire extinguisher foam from the soybean which was quite effective at putting out gasoline and oil fires.Advertisement
- Every boat should be equipped with a fire extinguisher and distress flares.
- Keep a pail of water or a fire extinguisher nearby.
- Always have a fire extinguisher nearby when you are cooking in your backyard or have campfire burning.
- Or how about the jokes teasing about having the fire extinguisher handy when the candles are lit on your birthday cake?
- A fire extinguisher is also a safety necessity.Advertisement
- Use metal tools, protective hand and eye coverings and keep a fire extinguisher handy.
- Invest in a fire extinguisher and keep it handy.
- Keep a standard ABC kitchen fire extinguisher and a box of baking soda nearby.